Pages

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Rune Factory Summer, Year 1




I wont be postingeveryday, but hopefully at least once a week...

Today I have been continueing playing RF and I am up to first summer. I am already good friends with most of the people in the town and the girl thats most 'friendly' towards me is Melody. (But that isbecause i visit her spa nearly every day!) I am working on getting my house upgraded and all my tools upgraded at the blacksmith until i can do it myself....
I have been mining Sapphires which are worth about 700gold so i am getting quite a bit of money coming in...
Also i have discovered how to use the kitchen. And another goal is to pass the second cave.
Im studying a bit of japanese on the side... so then i can play some of the cool japanese games!! ~~!

Well above should be some images, the is the main character who has lost his memory and starts working on a farm or something. I think he looks awesome! (I named mine Taylor ^^) And the last two are some of the monsters you come across.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 KIYUTSU: Girl Gamer. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase