Pages

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Hello All, Welcome!


This is going to be a blog about girl games, I havn't found many that are true girl game blogs, they are usually hardcore gamers, but this is going to be about girly, cute games. Some japanese games and some RPG's. Basically anything that i think the typical girl would like...
So I will blog about my discoveries. :)

Ok.... So today I have been playing a bit of Rune Factory. I also have RF2 and RF3, but the last is only in japanese. They havn't even got a date for the English release! So Unfair!

So If you like the Harvest Moon games and are also a fan of RPG's then this game is definatly for you! Try it out!

The above picture is from the first Rune Factory, of all the creatures you can fight and tame. Isn't the sheep cute! Its called a woolly! Lol <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 KIYUTSU: Girl Gamer. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase